[Fredslist] Office Team (Administrative Staffing of Robert Half)2013 Salary Guide

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 20:23:17 EDT 2012

Free Download: 2013 Salary Guide from OfficeTeam.

Trouble viewing this email? View as aweb page.

1.866.220.3310
officeteam.com

2013 Salary Guide:
Inside the Administrative Industry

The2013 Salary Guide from OfficeTeam is here! Since you are a valued customer, we're giving you a first look. Get up-to-date information on what's shaping the administrative industry, including:

Salary ranges for more than 60 administrative positions

The hot skills for today and tomorrow

How to retain employees with low-cost perks

Check out our salary calculator for instant access to salary ranges in your local area.

calculate now >

When asking for what (we think) we're worth, some of us are smooth, while others crash.

watch videos >

Download the Robert Half App
iPhone |Android

© 2012 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visitofficeteam.com or call 1.866.220.3310.

If you prefer not to receive future general email broadcasts from OfficeTeam, pleaseclick here to unsubscribe. You may also mail your unsubscribe request to the address below. Thank you.

OfficeTeam | Attn: Marketing | 2884 Sand Hill Road, Suite 200 | Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Recruiter
Robert Half International

245 Park Avenue-25th Floor      522 RXR Plaza
New York, NY 10167                     Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel 212-687-7878                            Tel 516-357-2000
Fax 212-682-7749                        Fax  516-357-2018

Email:  Jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
website:  www.rhi.com

A Global Leader in Professional  Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948