[Fredslist] GOTHAM, We need your support: MIKE LANDRUM SPEAKS at the Partnership's Charity Fundraiser October 16th

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Mon Oct 15 15:50:00 EDT 2012

PLEASE COME

 I wanted to remind you about the charity event tomorrow night .

The event will feature Mike Landrum, corporate spokesman and author of
The Best of the Professional Speaker, leading his seminar

 "Leadership and the Skills of Persuasion".

Wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served before the seminar; coffee and
dessert will be served after the seminar.
Here's a 60-second video of Mike Landrum giving an overview of his
"Leadership and the Skills of Persuasion" seminar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhhW_yUO6Vo&feature=plcp

Tickets are $65, which are tax deductible, and can be purchased online
at the PSA website www.psapartnership.org
  Preregistration is required for building security purposes.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

 Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
10 Park Avenue 7H