[Fredslist] Gotham In Scarsdale

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Mon Oct 15 09:30:47 EDT 2012

Yesterday afternoon the annual Scarsdale Concours d'Elegance (a fancy
word for a car show of which I happen to be the president) hosted 150
magnificent machines from yesteryear and today.  And what fun it was to
host Gotham's own travel agent, and fellow Gotham International Business
Group member, the incomparable Cheri Elferis, her husband and a splendid
young man they've adopted.  In addition, Alan and Riva Schwartz made the
pilgrimage all the way from Dix Hills, Long Island.  Always good to see
them, and I think they enjoyed themselves a great deal.

Cheri-are you going to post some of those pictures you took?

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

Registered Investment Advisor

34 Fifth Street