[Fredslist] Great MAD Meeting

Susan Zinder sfzinder at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 15:05:20 EDT 2012

I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who attended our Make a
Difference group meeting earlier today.  The networking was great, but
especially wonderful and Gothamly was the discussion about our group's
mission and next steps.

Special thanks to our circuit riders ­ Parita Patel, Wazi, Lisa Lettieri,
Peter Kettle and Linda "Queenie" Newman for contributing to our
brainstorming of next steps.

We would love to see more circuit riders (and guests) at our upcoming
meetings help us Make a Difference in Gotham and the world.

Keep your eyes open for upcoming announcements about group meetings and
initiatives.  We look forward to seeing all of you around our table soon!

Speaking of tables ­ our next meeting is a joint meeting with NYC Women's
group on Tuesday November 20, 2012 at the Friar's - - - hope to see you
there!

Susan
(Group Coordinator ­ Make a Difference, and member NYC Women's group).

Susan Zinder

Law Offices of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036