[Fredslist] My synagogue needs to borrow a laptop projector!

bonnielink at optonline.net bonnielink at optonline.net
Mon Oct 15 09:00:04 EDT 2012

Well, this is a Gotham stretch...
I am Executive VP of East Meadow Jewish Center's Sisterhood. We are having a special program next Monday, 10/22, an appearance of writer-speaker, Ruth Gruber, a 101 year old holocaust survivor who was a photo-journalist during Hitler's rise to power. Expected attendance is well over 150 by now.
We have hit a HUGE snag. We need a laptop projector (ours is AWOL) and without one, we will not be able to show the DVD that precedes her appearance and we may have to cancel the program. If anyone local can lend us one from Sunday the 21st through Tuesday, 10/23, I would greatly appreciate it.  We have tech-savy people who would know how to use it and needless to say, it would be returned promptly and in the same condition we got it in.
Crossing my fingers and toes and thanking you all in advance....
Bonnie

Bonnie Link, Esq.
bonnielink at optonline.net

NOTE!  NEW ADDRESS as of May 25, 2012