[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Downtown

lindarnewman at verizon.net lindarnewman at verizon.net
Sat Oct 13 11:21:44 EDT 2012

Good Morning Along the Network,

Have some free time on Tuesday?  Why not check with me to see if you are cleared to ride the circuit to Gotham's Downtown rocking group.

We meet at Club Quarters, 140 Washington Street, View of the World Club, overlooking the 9/11 Memorial.

No passport needed. Hop on any IRT train to Wall street or the R train to Rector and walk towards the West Side Highway.

Clear any conflicts with me first and then sign up on line.

$40 for lunch (excellent food), the view and networking galore.

You'll be sorry you missed the opportunity. We are a growing, non-compete group, so you have a better chance of visiting us now rather than later.

Hoping to see you Tuesday.

Best,

Linda
Group Coordinator
Gotham Downtown
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile