[Fredslist] Gotham's Annual Holiday Cocktail Party - sign up today!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Oct 11 13:54:24 EDT 2012

It's time to sign up for the Holiday cocktail party, our most popular event,
so make plans to attend on December 4th!

Please join us on Tuesday evening December 4, 2012 at the world famous
Friar's Club, and Gotham Clubhouse, for our annual Holiday cocktail party.

The recipients of our Summer of Giving Campaign will be announced at the
party.

And we will announce the Networkers of the Year - join us for a great Gotham
night!

The party starts at 6:00 pm and the price of admission includes open bar,
passed hors d'oeuvres and pasta stations.

And as always, the networking is fabulous!

Cost of admission is $75.00 and is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs.  To
register, use the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2645
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2645&eventTy
pe=1> &eventType=1

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com