[Fredslist] Need the BEST plastic surgeon

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Thu Oct 11 11:28:11 EDT 2012

Ba da bum.

Thank you folks...Norm will be here all week.

And remember to TIP your waitresses!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
www.rajgoel.com

You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From
IT"

Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com