[Fredslist] Tonight's CD Release Concert/Party For Marcus Goldhaber

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 13:20:30 EDT 2012

Reminder: Tonight is Marcus' CD Release Concert and AfterParty.  The Concert is at 9:30pm-10:45PM at the Laurie Beechman Theatre (407 W.42nd near 9th Ave.) and you need to call them to make a reservation in your name (212) 695-6909.  I am hosting the AfterParty at Machiavelli's (519 Columbus at 85th St.).  Transportation to Machiavelli's plus all food and beverages will be included at the AfterParty for those who attend the concert.  Let me know if you are coming and I hope to see you all tonight.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber  p.s. ANY MEMBER OF GOTHAM WHO PURCHASES MARCUS' NEW CD, "ALMOST LOVE" WILL RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF HIS SECOND CD, "TAKE ME ANYWHERE."

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)