[Fredslist] Towers Meeting this Morning

rkammerer at cardiolink.net rkammerer at cardiolink.net
Tue Oct 9 15:58:28 EDT 2012

I attended the Towers Group meeting for the first time while riding the circuit.  The two Steves should be commended for a very well organized and informative meeting.  Both Steves kept Fred from talking as much as he wanted to.

I sat next to Raj and tried to console him regarding the conspiracy against him by the 2 redheaded females in the Riding the Circuit competition.

Had a very enjoyable morning and now I'm on my way to a Gotham seminar and a Young Pros meeting. Still no competition for Raj though.

Bob