[Fredslist] Jerry Tuohey Sailors

jtuohey at moveway.com jtuohey at moveway.com
Mon Oct 8 13:31:03 EDT 2012

I am asking for your help in support of The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
This foundation is the largest funder of suicide prevention in the United States. AFSP funds
Research, Education, Advocacy, and Survivor Programs.

Our walk team "SAILORS FOR LIFE" will be participating in the AFSP, Out of the Darkness Community Walk,
and welcomes your assistance in any manner big or small.

Simple click on the link  http://afsp.donordrive.com/event/nyc  scroll down and click on the
team name  "Sailors for Life" on the right side,  then click on Jerry Tuohey to make a
donation.

Thank you

Jerry Tuohey , LEED AP

Vice President Sales