[Fredslist] SAVED!!! Diversity's Lou Camhe's raving-saving energy fans. Gotham success story.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Sat Oct 6 23:23:21 EDT 2012

Correction: For all who go to www.usgande.com/gotham and register, a residual will go back to the Gotham Foundation.

________________________________
From: Kelly Welles <kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com>
To: Jason Greenberg <adjustman at aol.com>
Cc: fredslist <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2012 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Fredslist] SAVED!!! Diversity's Lou Camhe's raving-saving energy fans. Gotham success story.

P.S.: To all who are interested, please go to www.USGande.com/gotham and a residual will go back to Gotham.

Kelly Welles
Chair, Diversity
917-626-8590

________________________________
From: Jason Greenberg <adjustman at aol.com>
To: Kelly Welles <kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com>
Cc: fredslist <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2012 1:01 PM

I have recommended Lou to many of my clients. They all have only great things to say about USG&E and Lou. Normally, when you sign up with these energy providers you never see "a face" representing the company. With Lou, he is visible & very accessible which is very rare in his industry. I would tell everyone in Gotham to give it a chance, whether it is for your residential or commercial property. It doesn't cost anything to at least give it a try. - Jason Greenberg - Gotham Long Island/ GC Gotham East End

Sent from my iPhone

Dear Tribe,