[Fredslist] Final list of attendees for Gotham's Holiday Party - are you on the list?

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Nov 29 16:21:54 EST 2012

Hi Gotham

Listed below are all of the Gotham members and guests who will be
celebrating at our Holiday Party on Tuesday night  - are you on the list?
It is alphabetical by last name. If you paid and your name is missing, let
me know ASAP - tomorrow morning we close the list.

Dont forget we also have our new member Orientation on Tuesday before the
party - and Mitch will be previewing our new website - you don't want to
miss it. RSVP to me at debbie at gothamnetworking.com if you will be at the
Orientation.

Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

Debbie

First

Last

David