[Fredslist] Shredding Company

Allen E. Kaye allenekaye at nyc.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 22:57:30 EST 2012

Hi,

I am looking for a company that can come to my office and pick up  files to
shred. Does anyone have any recommendations. Thanks.

Allen Kaye

Allen E. Kaye, Esq.

Law Offices of Allen E. Kaye, P.C.

Immigration, Naturalization, Visa and Consular Law

111 Broadway, Suite 1304

New York, NY 10006

Phone: (212) 964 - 5858

Fax: (212) 608-3734

Email me at akaye at kayevisalaw.com

Visit our website at www.kayevisalaw.com

To make an appointment with our office please call (212) 964-5858 or email
us at frontdesk at kayevisalaw.com. Thank you.

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain legally
privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
immediately stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any
unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this
communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.