[Fredslist] Thanks to Raj we ARE ready for the next storm! Are you?

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Tue Nov 27 15:58:01 EST 2012

Today at the Gotham Triple lunch, Fred asked us what we learned from Super Storm Sandy. Many people mentioned the need to be able to access their files remotely. I wanted to give a shout out to Raj Goel and Brainlink, our IT provider, for keeping our company running during the post-Sandy chaos. Raj personally called me to make sure I was ok and ensured that I was able to work from home while my subway trains were down. Sometimes it takes a crisis to make us realize how lucky we are, and I want to say THANKS to Raj! If you don’t LOVE and TRUST your most crucial service providers, look to Gotham for professionals that truly care!

See below for a free disaster recovery assessment from Raj.

Sincerely,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800