[Fredslist] WRAP UP meeting of GOtham Green on Dec 6. Please join us for this last and very important meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:22:21 EST 2012

*More and more we speak with people who are convinced that things may
REALLY be changing in our world.  What can we do to deal with the
ENVIRONMENTAL changes, perhaps help stem the tide of change, what if
anything?  What do you think?  Do you agree or disagree?*
*
*
*Please join us and bring your opinions, thoughts and ideas of what is
needed now.*
*
*
*GOtham Green *is an open group so all are welcome!  Please bring guests
and business associates that have an interest in this area and would enjoy
contributing to the conversation.

When: Dec 6
Where:  Friar's Club
Time: 12:30-2

Please RSVP using the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2367&eventType=3

If you have any Questions, please give me an call, send an email.  Hope to
see you

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate