[Fredslist] Free therapy group

Mitch Tobol mtobol at cgtmarketing.com
Wed Nov 21 15:01:17 EST 2012

Please see the generous offer below from my brother-in-law Etan Ben-Ami

"I'm starting a free psychotherapy group for persons who are having difficulty coping with the aftermath of Sandy.  I've scheduled it for 7:00 PM Monday evenings in my Lynbrook office at 34 Atlantic Avenue, Ste 202, Lynbrook, 11563.  It will run through February.  This group will deal with acute stress disorder (pre PTSD) and people's feelings of anxiety or hopelessness during the recovery.

I can also offer up to six sessions of free individual therapy for people who are having acute psychological problems related to Sandy, and whose needs are more intense than those appropriate to the group.  Free means free: no strings attached.

I'm aware that several psychiatrists and psychotherapists have had their offices flooded.  I can offer my office during hours when I'm not busy, so that they can maintain contact with their most vulnerable patients and keep up medication management.  If you can put out the word to clinicians it would be really helpful."

You can contact him at 516-880-4173
etan.benami at gmail.com

Thanks,

Mitch Tobol
CGT Marketing LLC
631.842.4600
mtobol at cgtmarketing.com

Intelligent Marketing. Profitable Results.