[Fredslist] December 4th Gotham's annual holiday party - Orientation and new website introduction

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Wed Nov 21 10:06:07 EST 2012

Hi Gotham,

December 4th will be a great Gotham day! In addition to our annual Holiday
Party (where we announce the networkers of the year, the recipients of the
Summer of Giving and the first ever recipient of the Red Bandanna award), we
will also have Orientation and an introduction to our new website at 4:00
p.m.

RSVP to me at debbie at gothamnetworking.com for Orientation.

And there are still a few spots left for our party -  make plans to join the
list of partygoers below (alphabetical by last name). Sign up at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2645&eventTyp
e=1

First

Last