[Fredslist] Dinner Group Ends a GREAT Year!

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Thu Nov 15 15:07:34 EST 2012

Folks,

      If you haven't been to the Dinner Group in 2012, then PUT IT ON
YOUR CALENDAR FOR 2013!

      A) The group is a LOT OF FUN!

      B) The food is amazing...and they have REAL CHEESECAKE &
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES for dessert!
      (ohh....cookies...  aren't you glad Cookie Monster still has his
job??? )

      C) The meeting is run differently than any other at Gotham

      D) A Full Bar - You DO know that some people become a LOT more
interesting after they've had a few drinks, don't you?
      (and some people become MUCH more interesting after YOU've had a
few drinks :-) )

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
www.rajgoel.com

You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From
IT"