[Fredslist] Boomers" Value at Work - new article on Next Avenue (promo)

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Tue Nov 13 12:38:58 EST 2012

> Dear Gothamites,

For those of you Boomers wondering how you can make the argument for your continuing value at work or find a new position, this article presents advice with an entrepreneurial approach. I call it Career Entrepreneurism. I was asked to write it for Next Avenue, an online magazine owned by PBS.

Enjoy - and I hope you find it helpful.

All best,
Phyllis