[Fredslist] [promo] Wed, Nov 14th - "Songs of 1928" at The Metropolitan Rm - Gotham members: $5 off!

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Mon Nov 12 20:15:56 EST 2012

Hi folks!

	Tomorrow night, I'll be bringing a fun new show to the Metropolitan Room, shining a spotlight on my favorite songs and songwriters from 1928.  We'll introduce brand new arrangements of wonderful chestnuts like "Honeysuckle Rose," "Love Me or Leave Me," "I Can't Give You Anything, But Love" and, of course, "When You're Smiling."  All of the particulars are listed below and the GOTHAM DISCOUNT IS: $5 off the cover charge.

YOU MUST CALL AND RESERVE TO GET THE GOTHAM DISCOUNT:
212. 206. 0440
*just mention that you're a Gotham member

	I hope to see as many of you there as possible!

All my best,
Marcus

"When You're Smiling: The Songs of 1928"
Marcus Goldhaber
At The Metropolitan Room at 9:30pm
Wednesday, November 14th
34 West 22nd St. (5th & 6th ave)