[Fredslist] Paul Napolitano is My Hero

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 10:24:55 EST 2012

Mostly because he didn't want me to send this email. But I'm not listening to him. :)

I just have to say that he is one of the most compassionate and diligent  professionals I have ever worked with.  If you or anyone you know needs any sort of environmental remediation project Paul should be the only person that comes to mind. Not only was the work he performed for us perfect-and coveted by all of our neighbors- but the kindness and compassion he showed was overwhelming. He is truly a sterling member of our tribe.

Rona Gura
Breiter and Gura, LLP
377 Oak Street
Suite 201