[Fredslist] Gasoline

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Mon Nov 12 09:51:11 EST 2012

Hello along the network,

For anyone who's experiencing difficulty in buying gasoline, there are
many stations open and selling unlimited amounts of fuel here in
Westchester and Fairfield counties.  I particularly recommend Scarsdale
Shell, at 852 Scarsdale Avenue, Scarsdale, NY 10583.  Last night, they
ran out of regular and sold super-premium for the regular price.  The
owner is fellow Gothamite Dave Powers's uncle.

Here in Connecticut, we have power and all the other amenities.  If you
need office space or a conference room, please come by or phone.  34 5th
Street, Stamford, Ct., 203 327-1212.  All the businesses here in our
building are owned by Gothamites (OK, one is the wife and mother of
Gothamites), and we have a wonderfully convivial atmosphere.

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

Registered Investment Advisor

34 Fifth Street