[Fredslist] This Thursday,

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 21:28:39 EST 2012

To all,

This Thursday November 15, the Queens Group will hold its
monthly breakfast meeting at the Brandy Wine Assisted Living facility,
55-15 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, New York. Take exit 32N off of the
Long Island Expressway or exit 24N off of the Grand Central Parkway. If you
are in this area at 8AM and have the time to stop in and break bread with
us, we will be honored to have your company, be first please call or e-mail
me as we are a non compete group and need to know who is coming and what
you do, we don't want to embarrass anyone, this also gives us a head count.

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC
1-631-707-0358