[Fredslist] Southshore Gotham group hard hit by Sandy

Ester witsowitz at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 17:01:05 EST 2012

Our members and many who live and work on South Shore Long Island are hit hard by Sandy. Most still have no power. The other community is Plainview. Our South shore Group is currently Scheduled to meet Nov 20 at 8:00 am at the Lynbrook Diner 401 Sunrise Hwy. I can't think of a more fitting time than to come out in support,  in #s regardless of what your home group is and bring a Southshore friend that may be new to Gotham but could use our tribal spirit. I know this group needs it.

Warmest regards
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655
Text me if immediate response is required