[Fredslist] Help a 10yr old help others

Waldorf Bill bill at citypubfairfield.com
Fri Nov 9 16:26:57 EST 2012

Tom,

Is there a registry of families in our area?  The only families that I know of who's sons and daughters are in the military are not in financially hardship, at least that I'm aware.

Bill Waldorf
City Publications Fairfield
bill at citypubfairfield.com
914-837-8200

We bring together the most qualified area homeowners with the finest local businesses