[Fredslist] FW: Apartment needed in Whitestone/Bayside Area for Displaced Family from Breezy - Short term Lease (6 -9 months)!

Jill S. Haimson jhaimson at preferredenv.com
Thu Nov 8 08:16:26 EST 2012

Need some Gotham  magic - My operations manager (Bill, the most amazing human being alive!!) has been displaced from his home in Breezy Point for at least six+ months and needs a temporary apartment lease.

See his story below:

We are currently staying with family in Whitestone, NY and have enrolled our three (3) girls in the local catholic school.   We are looking to rent a two (2) bedroom apartment for five people (two adults and three children) in the Whitestone/Bayside, Queens area. We would prefer a washer & Dryer, if at all possible.  The lease would be short term (6+ months or so) until we can complete the repairs and move back into our home.  THANKS!!!!

Please respond to bschlageter at preferredenv.com<mailto:bschlageter at preferredenv.com> or me.

Thanks Gotham!!

Jill S. Haimson, CGWP, PG
Principal

PREFERRED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
323 Merrick Avenue
North Merrick, New York 11566

Port Authority of NY & NJ, NYS & NYC Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise

www.preferredenv.com<http://www.preferredenv.com/>

TEL: 516- 546-1100 x 32
CELL: 516-647-4211

  FAX: 516-213-8156