[Fredslist] RE: Congrats Corey

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Wed Nov 7 18:21:22 EST 2012

:) My sister-in-law was the South Asian liaison (or something like that)
for Grace Meng. I was happy to celebrate Obama's victory at her victory
party last night. Considering she was born in the area and also matches
much of the demographic (politically & ethnically), I'm happy for her
District.

It was great being an official poll watcher too (on her behalf). My wife
had to deal with unruly crowds at her voting site, but that's another
issue! At least turnout was strong.

Happy Grace is mentioned here; didn't realize Corey was involved... cool.
~Vik
Cell: 516.642.4100
Office: 646.845.9170

~~~~~
<http://www.phoneBlogger.net>more Referrals from LinkedIn, Newsletters, and
Blogging can take HOURS...
Or, just minutes.. when *phoneBlogger.net works it all for you!*
*watch new videos on our website <http://www.phoneBlogger.net>*