[Fredslist] Apartment needed in Whitestone/Bayside Area for Displaced Family from Breezy - Short term Lease (6 months)!

Jill S. Haimson jhaimson at preferredenv.com
Wed Nov 7 08:52:07 EST 2012

Need some Gotham  magic - My operations manager (Bill, the most amazing human being alive!!) has been displaced from his home in Breezy Point for at least six months and needs a temporary apartment lease.

See his story below:

We are currently staying with family in Whitestone, NY and have enrolled our three (3) girls in the local catholic school.   We are looking to rent a two (2) bedroom apartment for five people (two adults and three children) in the Whitestone/Bayside, Queens area. We would prefer a washer & Dryer, if at all possible.  The lease would be short term (6 months or so) until we can complete the repairs and move back into our home.  THANKS!!!!

Please respond to bschlageter at preferredenv.com<mailto:bschlageter at preferredenv.com> or me.

Thanks Gotham!!

Jill S. Haimson, CGWP, PG
Principal

PREFERRED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
323 Merrick Avenue
North Merrick, New York 11566

Port Authority of NY & NJ, NYS & NYC Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise

www.preferredenv.com<http://www.preferredenv.com/>

TEL: 516- 546-1100 x 32
CELL: 516-647-4211

  FAX: 516-213-8156