[Fredslist] GOTHAM YOUNG PRO'S CANCELLED

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Tue Nov 6 11:54:29 EST 2012

I'm very sorry to say, that I have to cancel the Gotham Young Pro's Meeting
for tomorrow.

For the Circuit Riders, we can probably use that $$ towards the next event.
 I don't know if we're doing a reschedule, or just a cancellation.

THE NEXT YOUNG PRO'S EVENT IS *DECEMBER 6TH, 7PM-9PM, 485 MADISON 15TH FLOOR
*.

I hope everyone is staying warm and safe.

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326