[Fredslist] NJ fundraising sites for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts

Gabriela Levit GLevit at jacarandatech.com
Mon Nov 5 23:26:52 EST 2012

Hello Gotham,

The web sites below are selling t-shirts & sweatshirts to raise money
for relief efforts in Hoboken & the Jersey shore, respectively. Both are
organized by well respected members of the NJ tech community (I know
some of the guys who did the Hoboken site):

http://HealHoboken.org

http://restoretheshore.cowerking.com

Please pass the word too, especially with a Nor'easter now coming our
way in a couple of days. Thanks!

Hope everyone is all right after the storm.

Gabriela

--
Gabriela Levit

Jacaranda Technologies, LLC
*Web Site Design and Development - Custom Programming - Online Marketing*

GLevit at JacarandaTech.com
908-229-2915
www.JacarandaTech.com
*LinkedIn:* www.linkedin.com/in/glevit