[Fredslist] Thank you Ed Bienstock!

Parita Patel paritapatelh at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 17:31:47 EST 2012

I want to thank Ed and his family for the exceptional service that I received last week from their jewelry business. It was absolutely delightful meeting Ed's father and his brother.  I know you can go to a major retailer to buy your jewelry and diamonds but Ed's knowledge and prices can't be beat.  I'll certainly be going back to Ed!  Besides outstanding service, their humbling personalities definitely left me feeling confident about purchasing from them + Ed's a Gotham member, which means he'll take good care of you.

To make things even better, after having a brief conversation with his brother about my career plans, his brother introduced me to his friend who I spoke with last week and will certainly become a close business contact over the next few months.

If you're in the market for a ring, a diamond, need a ring re-sized, watches repaired- Ed's the guy to visit: http://www.bienstockprivatejeweller.com/

Thanks Ed!

Parita
Co-Chair, Gotham Young Pros