[Fredslist] Gas/ Help/ After #Sandy: Preserving books, heirlooms and memories

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Sun Nov 4 15:22:40 EST 2012

Some of the info below has been shared previously.  Some other info not yet.
If there is some info you seek not found below, feel free to email as I may have received it.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: