[Fredslist] FW: Hurricane Sandy Relief Donation Drive - Today & Tomorrow!

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Sat Nov 3 13:59:54 EDT 2012

FYI

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com<mailto:bsilver at doubetllc.com>
T: bsilver
W: www.doubetllc.com<http://www.doubetllc.com/>

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy

[http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs033/1103715163953/img/61.jpg]

[http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs197/1103715163953/img/196.jpg]

Dear Yorkville families,

As you may know many New Yorkers and Tri-State area residents have been tragically affected by Hurricane Sandy. Many are left hungry, cold and unfortunately homeless. A relief drive is being established in order to help our neighbors in need. YYAA has partnered with Saloon NYC for a supply drive for families in Southern Queens who were hit hard by the storm.

The drive is accepting the following items:
-        Batteries (A, AA, AAA, C, and D sizes)
-      Underwear and Socks
-      Diapers
-      Canned Food
-      Bottled Water

 You can drop off these items Friday Nov. 2, Saturday Nov. 3, or Sunday Nov. 4 between the hours of 12pm and 10pm. The drop off location is Saloon NYC, which is at 1584 York Avenue, between 83rd and 84th street. YYAA will be delivering the items ourselves to the needy. What we cannot do ourselves, Saloon or the Red Cross will do.

We know you have your own loved ones and places you want to help. Let us know and perhaps we can help them out as well.

Thank you and let's keep our spirits up and hands open to our fellow neighbors in need.