[Fredslist] Sandy - Great Neck Office Offer

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Fri Nov 2 17:36:03 EDT 2012

To our colleagues and fellow Gotham members:

We hope that you are safe and well in the aftermath of Sandy.  This tragic
event has impacted so many families and businesses in our area and we want
to do something to help.

Since we are among the fortunate who've had power restored to our Great Neck
office, we are offering those of you who are not operational to use our
offices for your work or client meetings on an as-needed basis.  We will
also be open this weekend (November 3-4th), if that can be helpful to you.

Please call:  516-773-8300, and mention GOTHAM or ILAW.

If we can help in any other way, please let us know.

Respectfully,

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.

WISSELMAN, HAROUNIAN & ASSOCIATES, P.C.

1010 Northern Blvd.  Suite 300