Fw: [Fredslist] Immediate Help Resources

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Nov 2 10:47:01 EDT 2012

Fyi
------Original Message------
From: Patricia Longueuil
To: fklein at vzw.blackberry.net
Subject: FW: [Fredslist] Immediate Help Resources
Sent: Nov 2, 2012 9:17 AM

Fred,

Though Plaza Executive Suites is located in Danbury CT, our firm can provide furnished executive offices, conference rooms, video conferencing, telephones and internet to any member of the Tribe who may be without power.  Please let us know how we can help, even if it is to just drop in and charge equipment.  I would be happy to help even over the weekend.  Just let me know.

Kind regards,

Patricia Longueuil - General Manager
Plaza Executive Suites
100 Mill Plain Road, Danbury, CT  06811
voice: 203.791.3800  fax: 203.791.3801
www.plazaexecutivesuite.com

Txtng and Drivng.it can wait; #itcanwait

YOU RUN YOUR BUSINESS WHILE WE RUN YOUR OFFICE PES FACTS:
- Plaza Executive Suites (PES) is a leader in providing fully furnished executive office space along with telephone and/or mail only services in CT
- Some selected services include: video teleconferencing (ISDN or IP), Offices or Conference rooms by the hour/day/week or longer; remote receptionist
- Private and Team Offices immediately available