[Fredslist] Promo: next week NYC Bar symposium & no-cost Webinar

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Fri Nov 2 09:26:25 EDT 2012

Hi folks, as business starts getting back to normal, there are 2 events
this week:
1) This Thursday, Nov 8th, I am speaking at the NYC Bar Small Law Practice
Symposium. *Anthony Verna will be moderating the kick-off Plenary, with me*,
my partner, and the owner of Law Firm Suites. Topic: Client Development:
Expanding Your Client Base Through Cost-Effective Marketing. *Register: **
https://www.nycbar.org/cgi-bin/Symposium110812.pl*<https://www.nycbar.org/cgi-bin/Symposium110812.pl>

2) *Danny Mizrahi introduced me to the Craig Klein, CEO of SalesNexus*, a
very simple (and low-cost) CRM. Craig invited me to do a webinar for his
customers. 66 folks have signed up. There's no cost, so if you'd like to
learn about the points below; join us this Wednesday 4pm (webinar) for an
hour: *Click to register: **Apps and Tricks for Speedy Internet
Marketing<http://ds.salesnexus.com/redirect/?d=100760&a=57a54a102a54a51a49a54a53a45a54a98a98a55a45a52a57a55a54a45a98a48a52a57a45a50a98a54a51a102a55a48a49a56a49a57a56&url=https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/716611784>
  *

WEBINAR FLYER:

Ever wonder how those other guys are so active on LinkedIn, Facebook,
Twitter, Google+, on top of blogging and sending e-newsletters consistently?

They don't have a 25th hour... they do have a few tricks up their sleeves!

If you're struggling to find time to begin blogging and leveraging social
media to attract qualified prospects to your business, I'd like to invite
you to join Vik Rajan, co-founder of PhoneBlogger.net for our upcoming
webinar - *Apps and Tricks for Speedy Internet
Marketing*<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/716611784>
.

In this webinar, Vik will show you simple tips for....

1. Click 1 button on your browser to share what you read & write via
(any/all) social media, blogs & email

2. Pre-schedule your tweets, Facebook, LinkedIn posts, newsletters, and
even regular private emails

3. Outline your own fresh content using our 21-question Brainstormer

4. *Setup a system with your own staff* to mimic how phoneBlogger.net does
ghost-marketing for its clients

~Vik Rajan
Cell: 516.642.4100
Office: 646.845.9170

~~~~~
 <http://www.phoneBlogger.net>more Referrals from LinkedIn, Newsletters,
and Blogging can take HOURS...
Or, just minutes.. when *phoneBlogger.net works it all for you!*
*watch new videos on our website <http://www.phoneBlogger.net>*