[Fredslist] Looking for sources for a freelance story

Sarah Annese stannese at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:48:17 EDT 2012

Hello Gotham,

I'm working on a freelance story about a topic I'm pretty passionate
about: the relationship between female managers and younger female
employees in the workplace. Currently I'm at the stage where I'm
looking for sources. Ideally, I'd like to speak with:

– Directors of human resources
– Women's Studies professors
– Older female managers (by older, I mean people who categorize
themselves as "baby boomers")
– Anyone who has had a tough female boss

Can anyone help? It's a hot topic and is generating a lot of interest.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Sarah

Sarah Tobol Annese