[Fredslist] 6/21 Gotham Queens Breakfast

David Stein david at pollack.com
Wed May 30 16:05:23 EDT 2012

My Fellow Networkers,

Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 8am, Gotham Queens will hold its monthly meeting at
the Savoy Senior Living 55-15 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, New York
11362. The Savoy is on Little Neck Parkway and the LIE Service Road.

If you are in the area or passing by on your way to work - please stop in
and break bread with us. I assure you it is a great way to start your day.
Plus I will get to tell you about my new job.

We are at exit 32 off of the Long Island Expressway or exit 24 off of the
Northern State/Grand Central Parkways.

Please contact our fearless leader Vincent DeRogatis - 631-707-0358 or by
e-mail,   vincentderogatis at gmail.com - we are a non compete group.

Happy Networking and Enjoy the Day!

David Stein