[Fredslist] Looking for PRESS CONTACTS to intreview me / review my new book

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Wed May 30 23:04:00 EDT 2012

Gothamites,

      My 1st book is FINALLY in print "The Most Important Secrets To
Getting GREAT Results From IT - Everything your computer consultant
never told you".

http://www.amazon.com/Important-Secrets-Getting-Great-Results/dp/0984424814

      This is NOT a TECHIE book.

      It IS a book written by a business owner for OTHER business
owners on how they can better utilize their IT guys, their data,
staff, networking (Gotham!) and personal training to GROW their
business in this economy.

      These are tried-and-true methods based on 25 years of
experience, as well as lessons learned from our clients.

      As a 1st generation, immigrant business owner, IT expert and
Security Guru, I bring a fresh perspective to Increasing Productivity,
Growing Profits and succeeding in this economy.

      Can you introduce me to reporters, editors, radio, TV and
college stations who cove this beat?

      Thanks!

P.S. Several notable Gothamites are named in the book :-)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel