[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham International Business - Tuesday, June 5

Brian Weiss bweiss at ggw.com
Wed May 30 13:56:47 EDT 2012

Hi Gotham,

Just another reminder to join the International Business Group at our next
breakfast meeting being held on Tuesday, June 5 at 8:30am at Benjamin's
Steak House.  The address is 52 E. 41st St in Manhattan.

Our group remains devoted to attracting people who work internationally,
whether they are Americans or foreign-born.  There's a huge community out
there that could benefit tremendously from all that Gotham offers, and we'd
like everyone to attend our breakfast to see the exciting things we have
planned for the group.

Please let me know via email if you will be able to come and whether you
know of anyone who would benefit from our new group and would like to join
us as well. The cost for this breakfast for non-Gotham members and circuit
riders is $30. If you would like to pay online, please follow the link
below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2492
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2492&eventTy
pe=3> &eventType=3

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Hope everyone
has a great and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian S. Weiss, Esq.
Garganigo, Goldsmith & Weiss
14 Penn Plaza, Suite 1020
New York, New York 10122
Phone: (212) 643-6400 ext. 121
Facsimile: (212) 643-6549
Email: bweiss at ggw.com

Selected as a 2011 New York Metro Super Lawyer, Rising Stars List (Super
Lawyers
<http://www.superlawyers.com/new-york-metro/lawyer/Brian-S-Weiss/d13dc93d-dc
c0-412a-80b9-2df788e4de64.html> )

KINDLY VISIT OUT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.ggw.com <http://www.ggw.com/>

Confidentiality Note: This message and any accompanying attachments from the
law firm Garganigo, Goldsmith & Weiss may contain information which is
confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended for the
individual(s) or organization(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, use,
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this message.