[Fredslist] Grow Your Media/ Entertainment Business: Open House Information Session June 5

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue May 29 12:34:09 EDT 2012

Hello Gotham:

Enclosed info re. the open house for a special NYC Bz.  executive training program specifically for Media/Entertainment companies. I was part of the very first class to receive a certificate for the Strategic Steps for Growth SBS-NYU program for certified M/WBE's.  I can personally attest to the excellent training I received, for a pittance, since NYC-SBS subsidized the majority of the expense.

This new program is similar but only for Media/Entertainment businesses. It will follow the same curriculum format I took, but will be taught by Al Lieberman the NYU Executive Director of the Entertainment, Media and Technology Program. After 9 months you will have a 3 year Strategic Growth Action Plan. I highly recommend relevant business owners to attend the open house and call me with any questions about the application or the program. Take advantage of the connections you will gain through the NYC Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment, NYU, and fellow industry leaders.

Feel free to forward to any contacts that may be interested. Best of luck to all that apply; Amparo

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>
www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com>