[Fredslist] Best Attorneys and Accountants in New York

Michael Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Thu May 24 15:42:28 EDT 2012

If you are interested in meeting attorneys, accountants and other advisors
who work with growing businesses, you should attend New York Enterprise
Report's Best Accountants and Attorneys for Privately Held Companies awards
ceremony on June 13th at the Trump Soho.  This event recognizes attorneys
and accountants who advise emerging companies and privately held businesses.
After being encouraged to attend the awards by another Gotham member, I was
nominated for and named Best Intellectual Property Attorney in 2010.  I have
found this to be one of the best networking events of the year and one of
the best run awards ceremonies I have attended.  So, before you head out for
the Memorial Day weekend, I'd advise you to check out the website for the
dinner and make your reservations:

http://www.nyreport.com/bestadvisors

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

1325 Sixth Avenue, 27th Floor
New York, NY  10019
(212) 956-9393 <tel:%28212%29%20956-9393>

30 Ramland Road, Suite 201
Orangeburg, NY  10962
(845) 359-4600 <tel:%28845%29%20359-4600>
(845) 689-2155 <tel:%28845%29%20689-2155>  (fax)
msteger at steger-law.com
www.steger-law.com
www.mistercopyright.net
Licensed in New York, California, Virginia and the District of Columbia