[Fredslist] 2011 Camry for sale

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed May 23 17:42:39 EDT 2012

A reputable friend of mine is selling her mother's Camry. Leslie writes:

It's a 2011 with 59,000 miles on it, in excellent condition.

It was originally leased to someone who put 35,000 miles on it in 3 months;
We're selling it because my mother has given up driving and passed her car
on to Dan. Dan has now been driving it for nearly 18 months.

Looking for $14,000 or best offer.

Car is currently in Connecticut.

Leslie's phone number is 203-907-7234.  Dan is 203-980-0584.  Home is
203-393-3788.

Tell them "Tessa Sent Me"    You will either get the car or tarred &
feathered!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com