[Fredslist] need contact at Michael J. Fox Fdn

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Wed May 23 12:03:53 EDT 2012

Hi all,
A young woman who has worked with my husband, a Parkinson's patient,  is applying for  a job posted by them.  She is an exemplary candidate who has conducted graduate research in Parkinson's and has other fine experience -- she's  diligent, very smart & self-initiating and pure pleasure to work with.

I'd love to put her in front of someone to separate her from the huge candidate pool.
Any help out there?  Many thanks!!

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Expert Assessments of Earning Capacity & Employability
              Family Law & Employment Litigation
(646) 335-5236   rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>

Wexler Vocational and Career Services
www.wexler-consulting.com<http://www.wexler-consulting.com/>