[Fredslist] FORMICA/COMMERCE Meeting May 30th

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Tue May 22 19:28:05 EDT 2012

WELCOME GOTHAM---

We invoice you to register for our  joint meeting next week with COMMERCE.
It will certainly be a fun gathering.

Wednesday, May 30th
12:30pm - 2pm
Friars Club

We welcome circuit riders, guests, colleagues and potential members.  Keep
in mind that the non-compete is lifted for joint meetings, however you do
need to register/pay prior to the meeting so we have an accurate attendance
count.    This a terrific opportunity to bring interested members to a
larger Gotham Meeting.

You can register online at www.gothamnetworking.org...click the calendar of
events...click on our event on May 30...click pay.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.

PLEASE RSVP by FRIDAY May 25.

Judie

Formica Group Coordinator
Judie Moceri