[Fredslist] The High Line, Dancers NOT in the Buff.

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue May 22 18:49:18 EDT 2012

If any of you want to view interesting dance movement on the High Line, or participate in it, then you're in for an experience on Wed. 6/6 at 6:30 pm.  My dear cousin Miguel Gutierrez, whom I adore and take great pride in, is a world acclaimed Contemporary Dance Artist.  He will lead a 'Walk-Dance' project on the High Line, part of his sense movement series...so if interested in a different sort of High Line experience check out these links:

Sensewalk #4: GIVE ME SOMEBODY TO SHOW | Elastic City:  http://www.elastic-city.org/walks/sensewalk-4-give-me-somebody-show

Miguel Gutierrez | Elastic City: http://www.elastic-city.org/artists/miguel-gutierrez

Miguel Gutierrez featured in the Wall Street Journal: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elasticcity/7193600520/