[Fredslist] Embarrassed Correction

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Mon May 21 10:21:54 EDT 2012

Hello Along The Network,

Here's my embarrassed correction to an e-mail I sent this morning to
Fredslist regarding JOSH Zinder's truly excellent High Line Tour
yesterday morning.  I inadvertently  called him "Jon" several times in
the post.

I am mortified, and my admittedly lame excuse is that I had just gotten
through with a difficult, painful and ultimately fruitless phone call
with my cousin Jon, and I guess I wasn't thinking clearly.

So thanks again, JOSH, for a great morning yesterday.  And I hope you'll
take me up on an apology lunch when you're next in New York City!

Signed,

Stupid In Stamford (aka Lucas Meyer)

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC