[Fredslist] Fw: Bravo Lyle Katz for launching the Art of Networking Seminar!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed May 16 23:47:54 EDT 2012

Dear Tribe,

Perhaps this should be called Zoom Networking!

As Gotham's 2006 co-networker of the year, having taking Lyle's Art of Networking Seminar tonite, I think it should
be required curriculum for every Gothamite who wants to take their networking to the next level.  You may wonder by
an uber networker (which I am accused of being) would take such a course?  First, I like Lyle Katz as a person. Second,
like most networkers (I assume), I operate intuitively and am never so arrogant as to assume I can't be practicing this
wondrous gift with more smarts. Lyle's seminar takes you on a fun and memorable spin through the tool chest of an artful
networker complete with exercises. All in just two compact info-filled hours.  What do you gain? The building blocks of
a Master Networker including social insight (networking is not about YOU); scripting strategies to engage more productive,
satisfying and results-driven  conversation and deliverables such as more profitability and fulfillment. Not bad for $25.00.

This is one course you do not want to miss.

Kelly Welles
Chair Diversity
Recipient
 2006 Gotham co-networker of the year
Founding Lefty Group Member
Gotham Hall of Fame

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.