[Fredslist] NYTimes.com: City Room: Betty White Is Roasted but Everyone Is Skewered

sfzinder at aol.com sfzinder at aol.com
Wed May 16 18:19:07 EDT 2012

This page was sent to you by: sfzinder at aol.com.

Kudos to Fred for getting us seats at the Roasting of Betty White. It was lots of fun and really great networking. The more I think about Gotham - the more grateful I am to Fred, Nancy and the rest of my fellow Gothamites. Let's find more ways to laugh! Susan Zinder (NYC Women's & M.A.D.)

N.Y. / REGION | May 16, 2012
City Room: Betty White Is Roasted but Everyone Is Skewered
By COREY KILGANNON
The 90-year-old comedic actress was the \"ghost of honor\" for the Friars Club.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/16/betty-white-is-roasted-but-everyone-is-skewered/?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2012 The New York Times Company